Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

I had a...

...good chat with the Vicar today about the state of the Church, as well as a number of other things, such as the theology colleges in Oxford (she went to Wycliffe Hall, but thinks St. Stephen's House would be more my cup of tea). Things went very well, and I think I'm likely to get her support for when I see the DDO, Richard Pain, who I happen to know quite well already. This is all jolly exciting. I also had a bit of a chat with Rev. Cooling, who recomended an ethics book for my Christian Ethics module, that he had since seen reviewed in The Chuch Times. I also plan to pop up to Hereford on Monday, in order to see Alice, and get some new trousers, as well as have Mass in the cathedral. Technorati Tag:
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?